The Big 3 - 0

As a twenty-year-old, I would have crept back into my shell and probably never come back out if someone were to have shown me all the things I would experience in my twenties, in order to become the person I am today. I didn't have it all together back then, and I still don't have everything figured out now (hence the name of my blog), but I do know that experience has been a very good teacher.

I learned that people will endure insults at work to continue to stay in other people's good graces, that sometimes people will confuse your being kind for being stupid, that disclosing that you're a virgin won't necessarily put a guy off (especially NOT a very desperate one), and people won't hesitate to use you, no matter how well you treat them.

I've seen and learned a lot more these past few years (living in Malta, especially) than what I learned in my early to mid-20s. Thus my journey towards becoming a better version of myself, while learning from past experiences, is well underway.

Welcome to my second attempt at recording my thoughts, opinions, feelings, poems and whatever else my thirty-year-old self has to offer. All in all, grow with me as I navigate through my thirties.



Comments

Popular Posts